
This is my first blog post :-) I've always aspired to be the type of person to keep a blog...and I hope now I will become that person. I hope now I won't be able to go to sleep at night before I blog. That is what I desire. Since I'm new at this I'll just talk about my day. That is what you do isn't it? We'll see if I put any feelings or emotions into it, but that might be getting a little too crazy. Jessica came to FCA with me this morning. I wanted her to speak and she did and she never ceases to amaze me. Her intelligence and maturity makes me wish to someday have her wisdom! I love her very much. I finished my portfolio today and I personally thought it looked classy and professional. Is it rude to brag? Or is it better to enjoy your work but not show it? My mentor gave me a 98. I wasn't very happy about it but then again in his words "nobody's perfect." Thanks Dan. After finishing my portfolio, I played some music. I love music so much and sometimes I wish I had more time for it. This summer I will hopefully be able to practice more and just enjoy the free time I have before I go off to college. I secretly hope someone at college will discover my talent and want me to play and sing in their band...but I told you because I secretly want everyone to know. Matt came and visited me today, what a fun little friend. He helped me with my portfolio journals, calling me out on all my comma splices, blah, blah, blah...he gave me a flower too! *see picture* Mom made ham rolls tonight and they were to die for. I wish I could hug the food because it tastes soooo good....then I went and ruined it with knock off oreos. Stupid sweet tooth. I haven't been so good to my body lately with my late nighters. As my dad says "I have a weak constitution." It really is true though. If I don't get enough sleep, I get sick. If I get in the sun, I get burnt. If I eat too much of any sweet, grease, or anything artificial my stomach hurts. If someone says they don't like me, I cry. Okay, maybe not really the last one but seriously. I'm so sensitive! The baby needs her sleep. Goodnight for meow.
No comments:
Post a Comment